Duties & Responsibilities
A commis chef/cook as an ambassador for Cove55 is required to actively promote the quality image of the hotel at every opportunity. You are responsible to provide professional service to our guests, ensuring their visit will become a memorable experience. Your role will include Assignments as either Early, Mid or Late in the resort/restaurant and during resort events.
It is of key importance to note that Cove55 is a small boutique property and thus it will be important and regularly required to perform duties outside of your job description as requested/required by the Resort Managers or Assistant Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, honest, dedicated and reliable individual who has the willingness to put in extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion and natural affinity to serve customers. You will work well under pressure and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Previous experience in similar position within a 4/5* Hotel
- Show a good command of the English language
- Be able to work unsupervised to a flexible time schedule
- Have a good Knowledge of basic recipes and cooking methods
- To arrive at work wanting to do your very best
Salary & Package
- For this Commis Chef position at Cove 55 we offer an attractive starting salary ranging from RM1300 – 1500 depending on experience. The package includes monthly service charge payment, meals provided whilst on duty and hotel uniform provided. We offer to pay a monthly transport allowance or accommodation depending on your home location or we can provide hostel accommodation.