SALES & EVENTS EXECUTIVE
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, honest, dedicated and reliable individual who has the willingness to put in extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion and natural affinity to serve customers. You will work well under pressure and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Previous experience in similar position within a 4/5* Hotel or quality establishment
- Previous experience in organizing and managing events
- Previous experience in reservations and revenue management is a benefit
- Have a proven and successful track record in sales
- Show an excellent command of the English language
- Be able to work unsupervised to a flexible time schedule
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Strong organizational skills and administrative abilities
- Computer skills and financial acumen necessary
- Experienced in liaising with guests and providing a high level of customer service
- Experienced in using social media platforms for marketing and sales purposes
- A basic level of marketing promotion & design background is needed
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The resort Sales & Events Executive as an ambassador for Cove55 is required to actively promote the quality image of the hotel at every opportunity. You are responsible to provide professional service to our internal and external guests. Your role will include Assignments during normal working hours and during events.
This role is ideally suit to a self-motivated, confident, creative and enthusiastic individual who enjoys selling, customer service and is target driven. You will be expected to take a great deal of pride in your work and to be entrepreneurial by thinking beyond the boundaries. You will have the opportunity to be part of a highly skilled team who want to be the best.
It is of key importance to note that Cove55 is a small boutique property and thus it will be important and regularly required to perform duties outside of your job description as requested/required by the Resort Managers or Assistant Manager.