1. Supporting Engineer and supervise workers in daily production of biochar at Gasifier Plant.
2. Maintain a high health and safety standard onsite.
3. Monitor and record process conditions – heat, pressure, emissions, gas quality, and biomass moisture.
4. Diagnose errors within the operating process.
5. Provide solutions to mechanical and technical problems.
6. Supervise repairs and maintenance.
7. Analyse basic gas composition results.
8. Work with the team to continually find ways to improve the framework and guidelines of the operating process.
1. Diploma Holder in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering is preferred.
2. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
3. Willing to reside in remote area.