We are seek highly motivated, resourceful and suitable qualified individuals to join us for the following position:-
- Chauffeur the superior to and from appointments as directed from time to time in a timely manner.
- Drive and operate the assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Follow and comply with all the road and traffic rules at all times.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the car i.e. to keep the car (interior and exterior) clean and tidy at all times.
- Perform minor general maintenance and / or servicing task on the vehicle on regular basis.
- Conduct and carry himself professionally when performing duties as a personal driver to the superior.
- Any other duties as and when assigned by superior from time to time.
- Possess minimum secondary education
- Minimum 2 years of chauffeur working experience
- Physically Fit
- Possess valid driving license
- Able to handle luxury vehicle
- Able to converse in English
- Pleasant personality, honest, trustworthy and reliable.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Able to work overtime/PH/Weekend