Demi Chef De Partie
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be assigned duties in all sections of the kitchen, as this is a great opportunity for you to join a team of talented chefs to further your skills and career.
You will be working with a head chef who has many years of International experience, with experience in award winning fine dining restaurants and world leading luxury hotels.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, honest, dedicated and reliable individual who has the willingness to put in extra effort and time when required. You will work well under pressure and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
• Previous experience in similar position within a 4/5* Hotel or quality F&B outlet
• Be able to work unsupervised and to a flexible time schedule
• Have a good Knowledge of basic recipes and cooking methods
• To ensure the hotel standards are always maintained and to a high level
• Be creative and be involved in menu development
• To cook with passion and take great care when preparing dishes
• Be able to train the junior chefs to the required standard
• To be passionate about cooking and positive in you approach to work
• Show a basic command of the English language
• To maintain a high level of personal and kitchen hygiene
• Have a good knowledge of recipes and cooking methods in Chinese Cuisine will be an added advantage.