Demi Chef De Partie
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be assigned duties in all sections of the kitchen, as this is a great opportunity for you to join a team of talented chefs to further your skills and career.
You will be working with a head chef who has many years of International experience, with experience in award winning fine dining restaurants and world leading luxury hotels.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, honest, dedicated and reliable individual who has the willingness to put in extra effort and time when required. You will work well under pressure and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Previous experience in similar position within a 4/5* Hotel or quality F&B outlet
- Be able to work unsupervised and to a flexible time schedule
- Have a good Knowledge of basic recipes and cooking methods
- To ensure the hotel standards are always maintained and to a high level
- Be creative and be involved in menu development
- To cook with passion and take great care when preparing dishes
- Be able to train the junior chefs to the required standard
- To be passionate about cooking and positive in you approach to work
- Show a basic command of the English language
- To maintain a high level of personal and kitchen hygiene
Salary & Package
- For this Demi Chef position at Cove 55 we offer an attractive starting salary ranging from RM1500 – 2000 depending on experience. The package includes monthly service charge payment, meals provided whilst on duty and hotel uniform provided. We offer to pay a monthly transport allowance or accommodation depending on your home location or we can provide hostel accommodation.