Chef De Partie
1. The ability to utilize information on forecasts and reports to enable the planning of a smooth uninterrupted operation and service our guests; i.e. food production, purchasing & manpower planning.
2. The ability to make requisitions of all items needed for the next day, with the assistance of the Chef de Cuisine or senior Chef on duty.
3. The ability to prioritise, plan and organise your and your teams daily tasks in order to ensure on time delivery as required.
1. Previous experience in similar position within a 4/5* Hotel
2. Show a good command of the English language
3. Be able to work unsupervised to a flexible time schedule
4. Have a good Knowledge of basic recipes and cooking methods
5. To arrive at work wanting to do your very best
6. Have a good knowledge of recipes and cooking methods in Chinese Cuisine will be an added advantage.