DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Admin Executive as an ambassador for Cove55 is required to actively promote the quality image of the hotel at every opportunity. You are responsible to provide professional service to our internal and external guests. Your role will include assignments during normal working hours and during events.
It is of key importance to note that Cove55 is a small boutique property and thus it will be important and regularly required to perform duties outside of your job description as requested/required by the Resort General Manager or Duty Managers.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, honest, dedicated, and reliable individual who has the willingness to put in extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion and natural affinity to serve customers. You will work well under pressure and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Previous experience in similar position within a 4/5* Hotel
- Show an excellent command of the English and Bahasa Malaysia language
- Be able to work unsupervised to a flexible time schedule
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Computer skills and financial acumen necessary
- Experienced in liaising with guests and providing a high level of customer service
SALARY & PACKAGE
- For this Administrative Executive position at Cove 55 we offer an attractive starting salary ranging from RM1500 – RM2000 depending on experience. The package includes monthly service charge payment, meals whilst on duty and hotel uniform provided. We also offer to pay a monthly transport allowance of up to RM300 depending on your home location, or we can provide hostel accommodation.