Supervisor – The Food Gallery
- Coordinating the entire operation of the food gallery during scheduled shifts.
- Assist on maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, safety and health.
- Able to assist in Cashier duties if shortage of cashier.
- Minimum SPM and/or Certifi cate in Business studies or Hospitality Management
- 2-3 years working experienced in related field.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently
- Good organisational skills
- Teamwork skills
- Presentable & pleasant personality
We offer an attractive remuneration that commensurate with qualification and experience. For interested applicants, please write-in with full resume which should include your current and expected salary, together with a passport-sized photo (NR) to reach HR Department.
Tel: 082-245587 Fax: 082-412264 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org