- Helping and assisting with food preparation.
- Upkeep and maintenance of the culinary garden.
- Helping and assisting within other areas of the hotel when required
- To always maintain and develop the quality of food serve to the guests and staff
- The ability to expedite the “food pass” for a la carte restaurants and events .
- To report in the kitchen at your station at scheduled times regardless of beginning of shift or returning from meal break
• Previous experience in similar position within a 4/5* Hotel
• Show a good command of the English language
• Be able to work unsupervised to a flexible time schedule
We offer an attractive remuneration that commensurate with experience to successful candidates.
For interested applicants, please write-in with full resume which should include your current and expected salary, together with a copy of passport-sized photo (N.R) to:
E-mail address: email@example.com