- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules.
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures.
- Inspect, regularly, all fixtures, fittings, and appliances to ensure compliance to standards and take action as necessary to conform to standard. May be required to produce checklist using Microsoft Excel / Word.
- Monitor the standards and performance of the Housekeeping with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all amenities.
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all areas and stakeholders.
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands.
- Ensure ongoing training.
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated.
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Housekeeping team.
- Ensure correct tools and materials are being used for work.
- Ensure landscape areas are in order.
- Ensure duty roster are reviewed and submitted monthly for the Housekeeping team.
- Willing to perform work as a cleaner as and when required.
- To perform MOD.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary.
- Housekeeping experience in the Property/Retail sector in a supervisory capacity.
- A successful track record of managing a large team.
- Certificate or equivalent.
- High level of commercial awareness and cost control capabilities.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
We offer an attractive remuneration that commensurate with experience to successful candidates. For interested applicants, please write-in with full resume which should include your current and expected salary, together with a copy of passport-sized photo (N.R) to:
P.O. BOX 734
E-mail address: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.