Chef De Partie
Cove 55 is an Internationally acclaimed luxury hotel & resort near Mt Santubong, Kuching. The hotel is committed to providing our guests a 5 star customer service and the highest levels of comfort and luxury. In 2018 the hotel re -opened after extensive refurbishment and won two key international luxury hotel awards.
We value our team and promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you to feel part of our Cove 55 family from day one. We are dedicated to giving you every opportunity to excel in your role and you can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Cove 55 ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Cove 55 are looking for a dynamic, talented & dedicated Chef de Partie to join our award winning team. This is a unique opportunity for career development at the highest level in a boutique luxury property.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, honest, dedicated and reliable individual who has the willingness to put in extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion and natural affinity to serve customers. You will work well under pressure and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Previous experience in similar position within a 4/5* Hotel or quality F&B outlet
- Show a good command of the English language
- Be able to work unsupervised and to a flexible time schedule
- Preferred candidates with proven supervisory experience
- Have a good Knowledge of basic recipes and cooking methods
- To ensure the hotel standards are always maintained and to a high level
- Be creative and be involved in menu development
- To cook with passion and take great care when preparing dishes
- Be able to train the junior chefs to the required standard
- To be passionate about cooking and positive in you approach to work
- To arrive at work wanting to do your very best and be a quick learner
- To maintain a high level of personal and kitchen hygiene
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be assigned duties in all sections of the kitchen, as this is a great opportunity for you to join a team of talented chefs to further your skills and career.
You will be working with a British head chef who has over 24 years of International experience, with experience in award winning fine dining restaurants and world leading luxury hotels.
It is of key importance to note that Cove55 is a small boutique property and thus it will be important and regularly required to perform duties outside of your job description as requested/required by the Resort Managers or Assistant Manager.
We offer an attractive remuneration that commensurate with experience to successful candidates. For interested applicants, please write-in with full resume or email your resume which should include your current and expected salary, together with a copy of passport-sized photo (N.R) to the below address:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
SARAWAKIANA RETA SDN BHD (1131208-D)
Level 5, Tun Jugah Tower,
Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman,
93100 Kuching Sarawak,
Tel: (+60) 82 245 587 OR (+60) 12 822 0418 (MR ANDREW)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org