Assistant Food Court Manager
Job Descriptions/ Responsibilities:
- Manages service aspects in all food and beverage assigned areas and events, and acknowledges, greets and thanks all members and guests
- Confirms that all service staff are in proper uniform and adhere to the Food court’s appearance standards
- Hires, manages and trains staff in all technical and non-technical aspects of their role including food court standards of quality and service.
- Creates, maintains and distributes weekly schedules for staff and communicates changes as appropriate to all
- Evaluates and supervises performance and carries out disciplinary action as needed, in accordance with the Food Court’s policies and applicable laws
- Maintains accurate daily and weekly punch details for service staff and processes daily sales reports and other reports as requested
- Maximizes food and beverage sales by identifying and targeting sales opportunities through marketing including promotions and special events and by training staff on “up-selling.”
- Ensure employee follow operational practices, hygiene rules and quality standards.
- Source and manage F&B store operations to ensure excellent service in economic and profitable manner.
- Respond quickly to customer complaints to ensure high quality customer service and satisfaction.
- Constantly encourage teamwork, professionalism and creativity among staff.
- Develop and implement creative strategies to increase revenues and average check amount.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in relevant industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on shift
- Discipline, hardworking, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Possess leadership skill
- Require to perform MOD